Want something a little different for your gathering? Why not host a 2-hour Introduction to Tarot Basics Class? Tarot as a tool for self-help and understanding is making a big surge right now, and you and your friends can get on board by learning some basics in reading for yourself or others.
This is a big hit for bachelorette parties and showers, girls (and guys) night in, and it’s just a fun way to gather your friends for something interesting and different. I will come to your home (or fairly quiet venue of your choosing) and teach an Introduction to Tarot Basics class for 2 hours.* (Note: Learning Parties are online only until further notice)
A Learn Tarot Party includes easy-to-understand handouts for each guest, and you will learn:
- A brief history of Tarot
- The 2 Arcana (Major versus Minor)
- Quick overview of The Fool’s Journey
- Basics of the 4 suits, numbers, and court cards
- Simple 1 and 3-card reading
- How to ask an effective Tarot question
- Fun activities you can do with friends and family
Pricing: $250 for up to 10 people ($25 each additional participant – maximum 20 people)
BOOK YOUR ONLINE TAROT LEARNING PARTY BELOW!
Things to know before your party:
- We must have a space, corner of the room, cool patio or other area where I can speak at normal volume. Putting me next to the DJ or band negates my work and is quite unhealthy for me if I have to yell for 2 hours. Full payment is still expected if I have to stop the class due to the volume of other entertainment.
- Drinking “light cocktails” is fine (like mimosas or champagne); though, I reserve the right to refuse service to those who are obviously intoxicated. The point of the class and the use of our energy will be wasted (pun fully intended).
- Parties must be paid for in advance through Venmo, Zelle, PayPal, or Square or PayPal invoice (invoicing will incur a $5 processing fee).
- 50% deposit due at time of booking with balance due 7 days before the party. Full refund if cancelled 21 days or more before party. No refunds within 21 days of party.
- Tipping is never expected though gratefully accepted.
* Currently online, and weekends only
BOOK YOUR TAROT LEARNING PARTY NOW!
Fill out the form below to find out more about creating your own Tarot learning party.